Regular readers will notice that I haven’t been posting much recently. I haven’t forgotten about my blog, but a lot of things have meant that posting has taken a back seat.
- I have been and will be travelling up and down to London for my role as an Olympics and Paralympics Games Maker, which I’m really looking forward to.
- I had a week’s holiday in Brno, revisiting all of my old haunts. I also spent some time at home with my family.
- I’ve applied for, and been provisionally accepted on, the Distance Delta course starting in August 2012. That will also allow a lot less time for blogging next year too.
- With a friend, I’ve been trying to do more exercise – more swimming and more walking means less computer time. I’ve also been trying to spend less time in front of a screen generally.
- I’m moving to a new flat next weekend, probably meaning a couple of weeks without internet, but also meaning that I have to pack!
I have a few ideas for posts, and hopefully some of these will make their way to a screen near you soon! Thank you for your patience 🙂