Every year in April, our sister school at International House Torun runs their Teacher Training Day, attracting local teachers and international visitors to this beautiful city:
My presentation this year was the most recent version of one I’ve done a few times before, now featuring ELT Playbook 1, my ebook for new teachers. If you weren’t there, you can watch a webinar version done for the British Council in 2015, or read a text version based on the presentation I did at Innovate ELT in 2016. Doing this presentation seems to be an annual spring event for me now 🙂 Here are the slides
The blogs which I recommended in this version were:
- The Best Ticher by Elly Setterfield
- ELT-cation by Svetlana Kandybovich
- ELT Planning by Pete Clements
- How I see it now by Hana Ticha
- Close up by Ceri Jones
- Reflections of an English language teacher by Lizzie Pinard
- Teaching Games by Mike Astbury
What blogs are you reading at the moment?
P.S. I’ve also just rediscovered this post in my archive 🙂 What makes a successful blog?