As an ELT professional with nearly 15 years of experience in many parts of the private language school industry, I am well-placed to offer support with:
- private language school management
- teacher training
- presenting workshops, webinars, seminars or at conferences
- materials design and use
- professional development
- setting up an online professional presence via WordPress, Twitter and/or Facebook
I am also willing to act as a professional mentor if you feel that this would be useful for you.
As my DoS during my first year of teaching, Sandy’s guided personal development course was instrumental in my discovering my strengths and weaknesses as a teacher. When identified, Sandy helped me form strategies to mitigate these weaknesses. I would not be the teacher I am today without her support in my first year.Christo Acheson, who I worked with at IH Bydgoszcz
If you would like to work with me as a consultant or mentor, my fees are:
Go to Calendly to reserve a time. It will ask you to choose a 45-minute slot, but don’t worry! When booking, please state how long you would like to work with me for and your area(s) of interest.
- Calendly automatically creates a Zoom link when you book, and should add it to your calendar too. Please check your spam if you don’t receive the email with this link.
- Google Calendar users who have not previously emailed me will need to click ‘I know the sender’ in the email they receive from Calendly for it to be added to their calendar (get help here).
I look forward to working with you!