…but I don’t!
Things I want to write about…
- the 6 month anniversary of the Crimean referendum (yesterday)
- the many many many many things I’ve learnt in the last year (I arrived in Sevastopol on 20th September 2013)
- the process of training to become a CELTA tutor
- being a CELTA tutor (it’s day 3 of my first course as an Assistant Course Tutor)
- interesting things I’ve seen in Sevastopol (that have nothing to do with the military or Ukraine v. Russia)
- recipes for people on a really restricted diet (dairy-free, gluten-free, less than 15 ingredients in total!)
- any of the other 101 ideas in my drafts or in my head.
Looks like they’ll just have to wait…