This is the post to accompany a talk I gave at the PARK language school conference in Brno, Czech Republic on April 2nd, 2011.
You are welcome to download the presentation, especially if you want to see how the Powerpoint games work (you can’t see this in this version of the presentation). Please credit me as the source if you do this.
All of the links are clickable.
If you would like to know more about how exactly to use any of the things I mentioned in the presentation, please leave me a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- 10 ways to use a computer with no internet connection in the classroom
- 2 computers in a primary classroom
- The One-Computer Classroom: an overview
- The One-Computer Classroom: ideas (some of these links don’t work, but the ones which do are good)
- Infinite ELT ideas: A Single Computer
- My blog: Easy Technology for the EFL Classroom
- Twitter and Blogs for teachers: a prezi
- My social bookmarks tagged with One-Computer Classroom (you can subscribe to these, so that when I add more links you will find out)